"Holoholo Through Hualalai!"
Lowest Price From $165.62 USD $144.79 USD
Join us on this rugged off-road journey to a secret, cool & misty mountain world located high above the bustling town of Kailua-Kona on beautiful Hualalai Volcano aboard our one-of-a-kind 6-wheeled vehicle – a Pinzgauer Scrambler! Learn about the best of Kona - coffee and volcanoes! Snacks & beverages included.
100% Price Guarantee: We will refund the difference if you find a lower price online or at your destination. Find out more.
Location:Big Island of Hawaii
Departure Point:Tour departs from Queen Kaahumanu Highway
Departure Time: 7:15am
Safety:100% safe. All transactions done securely.
Vouchers & Confirmation Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a receipt of booking by email. Within 48 hours (often on the very same day!) you will receive a voucher confirming all details.
Voucher Info: You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Meet your friendly & knowledgeable tour guides at our headquarters in Kona!
- Experience an awesome off-road adventure on a one-of-a-kind 6-wheeled vehicle – a Pinzgauer Scrambler.
- Journey to a secret, cool & misty mountain world on beautiful Hualalai Volcano.
- Climb aboard our 6x6 Pinzgauer Scrambler!
- Head up the side of Hualalai Mountain, one of Hawaii's most fascinating natural volcanic areas.
- Listen to distinctive indigenous birdsongs.
- Ramble around a beautiful surreal landscape of native dryland forest, lava flows & deep craters.
- Learn from our interpretive guides as they explain the awe-inspiring forces of volcanism & the historic eruptions that changed the landscape of the Kona Coast.
- Tours are limited to a maximum of 12 guests for a more personal, interactive experience!
- Bring your camera to capture this amazing adventure!
Meet at our Kona HQ for this awesome off-road adventure! Climb aboard our 6 x 6 Pinzgauer Scrambler and up the side of Hualalai Mountain, one of Hawaii's most fascinating natural volcanic areas.
Although in plain sight of Kailua-Kona, these seldom-visited uplands are a lost world of distinctive indigenous birds, beautiful & surreal landscapes of native dryland forest, lava flows & deep craters.
In this quiet and refreshing sub-alpine climate, our interpretive guides will explain the awe-inspiring forces of volcanism and the historic eruptions that changed the landscape of the Kona Coast far below. You'll also visit a mountain coffee plantation and sip Kona coffee on the journey homeward before returning to our HQ in Kona.
Restrictions: Guests must be able to walk over uneven, muddy terrain and to make short climbs. This tour is not recommended for those with back or neck problems.